What is the speed of the processor?

+Chris
TME - MediaSense and Unity Connection

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 11:04 AM
To: Randy Hirose
Cc: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection - Not meeting hardware 
requirements

Have you tried using the ova?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2014, at 10:47 AM, Randy Hirose 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I have recently purchased Call Manager 10.5.1 
Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.1.10000-7.sgn. CUCM installs and works great 
using Workstation 10. My VM his configured with 2 processors, 6 Gig of ram, 200 
Gig hard drive, I am using it in a lab environment.

I get a message during the install that Cisco Unity Connection will not run as 
my hardware does not meet the requirements.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Randy Hirose
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to