Make sure your Expressway-C --> E link is up. TLS/certificates must validate 
for the C-E link to come up.

Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[cid:[email protected]]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:[email protected]]<xmpp:[email protected]>[cid:[email protected]]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:[email protected]]<sip:[email protected]>


From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Dustin S Fowler
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:23 PM
To: Ravi Mahalingam
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Expressway error

Ravi,

It seems that you may have a connectivity issue. Is there any firewalls, 
access-lists, routing in between your Expressway C and your presence servers? 
Any services turned off or showing errors on your presence servers? Have you 
created the DNS entries required?

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Dustin S Fowler
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>



On Jul 30, 2014, at 8:19, Ravi Mahalingam 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


Dear All

I am getting the following error after adding the presence servers to 
Expressway C. Can you please tell me where I am wrong? thanks for your help

Also Jabber shows as inactive
<image001.jpg>
<image002.jpg>



_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to