I also understood that Google Chat/Talk is being replaced with Hangouts, which 
will not support XMPP Server to Server (only client side).  So what might work 
now in Chat/Talk might eventually be depreciated by Google.  Google isn’t too 
clear on when Chat/Talk will go away.

I haven’t setup what your asking about yet.


From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Heim, 
Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [cisco-voip] Expressway - XMPP - Google Chat


Has anyone got XMPP federation with expressway-C/E to google chat to work? I 
can federate to the webex connect cloud with no issues. However, to google chat 
is a no-go. I moved federation directly to CUPS, and it worked like a champ. 
Running x8.2.1 and 10.5 for cucm and cups.

Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[chat]<xmpp:[email protected]>[Phone]<tel:+13142121814>[video]<sip:[email protected]>




itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to