From: Eric Pedersen
<peders...@bennettjones.com<mailto:peders...@bennettjones.com>>
Date: Monday, September 22, 2014 at 2:12 PM
To: Matthew Loraditch
<mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com<mailto:mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com>>,
cisco-voip <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUWL 10.x licenses

Interesting that Cisco switched to a manual process. I opened an SR and the guy
from Licensing said I should contact "The Product Manager" whatever that means.
Good thing I get 60 days to sort this out :)

Start early.  My 9.x->10.x license case was 3 weeks old before it was dealt
with.  Also double check your license counts when you get it back, mine was
short.

--
Steve Rubin
s...@layer42.net