Hi Dennis

Did you get the MRA working with Split DNS domains, I am configuring the
same with Internal.domain.com for the C and domain.com for E and I have
added the certs and my traversal Zone is up but I am unable to login to
Jabber.

I have seen some docs that state to add the external domain to
VoiceServcesDomain in the Jabber-confg.xml and to add another _cisco-uds
SRV on the internal DNS which is configured with domain.com rather than
internal.domain.com however I am unable to do this as domain.com is not
setup as a zone in the DNS.

Any assistance on your experience is appreaciated.

Kind Regards

Nick

On 9 July 2014 05:13, Heim, Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am trying to configure MRA for the first time. We have split dns zones,
> so acme.loc (internal DNS) and acme.com (external DNS). We are struggling
> with determining what should be in the subject alternative names (SAN) for
> the Expressway-E certificate?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> *Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect*
>
> World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
>
> [image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
>
> [image: chat][image: Phone] <+13142121814>[image: video]
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to