Do you have your SRV for _collab-edge._tls.<domain> pointing to your 
expressway-edge?
Does the traversal zone show active?

Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[cid:[email protected]]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:[email protected]]<xmpp:[email protected]>[cid:[email protected]]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:[email protected]]<sip:[email protected]>


From: Nick [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 4:51 AM
To: Heim, Dennis
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] MRA/Expressway

Hi Dennis

Did you get the MRA working with Split DNS domains, I am configuring the same 
with Internal.domain.com<http://Internal.domain.com> for the C and 
domain.com<http://domain.com> for E and I have added the certs and my traversal 
Zone is up but I am unable to login to Jabber.

I have seen some docs that state to add the external domain to 
VoiceServcesDomain in the Jabber-confg.xml and to add another _cisco-uds SRV on 
the internal DNS which is configured with domain.com<http://domain.com> rather 
than internal.domain.com<http://internal.domain.com> however I am unable to do 
this as domain.com<http://domain.com> is not setup as a zone in the DNS.

Any assistance on your experience is appreaciated.

Kind Regards

Nick

On 9 July 2014 05:13, Heim, Dennis 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I am trying to configure MRA for the first time. We have split dns zones, so 
acme.loc (internal DNS) and acme.com<http://acme.com> (external DNS). We are 
struggling with determining what should be in the subject alternative names 
(SAN) for the Expressway-E certificate?

Thanks,

Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814<tel:%2B1%20314-212-1814>
[cid:[email protected]]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:[email protected]][cid:[email protected]]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:[email protected]]



_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to