We have experienced a high number of them, upon power up, up, go straight to a 
steady speaker light (red, I think it is) and nothing more. This is usually 
after they get physically moved. It has always been after a year of them being 
in service.

We don't SMARTnet them, so no RMA for us.

This had been unique to the 7965s.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Andrewartha [[email protected]]
Received: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014, 1:33AM
To: cisco-voip voyp list [[email protected]]
Subject: [cisco-voip] 7965s dropping like flies

Has anyone seen a high rate of failure from 7965s? Ours have just hit 4
years old, and I've had about 6 (of 250) die then get stuck on the boot
screen in the last month or so. Cisco is happily RMAing them, but I'm
wondering if there's some latent flaw that's coming to light.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer
Christ Church Grammar School
Claremont, Western Australia
Ph. (08) 9442 1757
Mob. 0424 160 877
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to