I can send you a list of several SRs offline.  We provide Cisco SOs, UCSS
contracts, Cisco.com usernames, LCU files and PLM license requests.  The
standard response WAS 5-7 business days, but within the past two weeks the
standard response has increased to 10-12 business days while awaiting approval
from a product manager.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please
excude my typtos.