I think I know what the issue is but can't seem to verify ...

- 4 node 10.5 Cluster with DNS enabled.
- Currently, I have a known DNS resolution problem in the cluster, I know that
and am working on it.

What currently happens is I'll upload a file in BAT then run a job (like
import) against the file I uploaded and the Job Scheduler log comes back with a
'success' result but N/A items processed. When I open the log I get "Error;
cannot reference /...../filename.tar".

I'm guessing that BAT is using the DNS resolver to reference node/path/file and
since DNS is bunk right now, it can't resolve the node. I can't find in the
Googles and docs where it definitively says BAT uses DNS when enabled.

Is that my issue or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks,

Ryan