Interesting you mention that, cause I am trying to import the exports from a lower version
Thanks, Ryan Huff Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:17:07 +0100 Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] 10.5 BAT Error/Question From: [email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected] Hy we have some Problems with BAT on 10.5, but the Proble is, that there are Null Values in the file. In 8.6 we can export, change something or add something and then reimport that.In 10.5 this isn't working (cause of Null Values in the Export)--Florian Kroessbacher [email protected] 2014-12-26 18:18 GMT+01:00 Ryan Huff <[email protected]>: I think I know what the issue is but can't seem to verify ... - 4 node 10.5 Cluster with DNS enabled. - Currently, I have a known DNS resolution problem in the cluster, I know that and am working on it. What currently happens is I'll upload a file in BAT then run a job (like import) against the file I uploaded and the Job Scheduler log comes back with a 'success' result but N/A items processed. When I open the log I get "Error; cannot reference /...../filename.tar". I'm guessing that BAT is using the DNS resolver to reference node/path/file and since DNS is bunk right now, it can't resolve the node. I can't find in the Googles and docs where it definitively says BAT uses DNS when enabled. Is that my issue or should I be looking elsewhere? Thanks, Ryan _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
