Interesting you mention that, cause I am trying to import the exports from a
lower version

Thanks,

Ryan Huff

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:17:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] 10.5 BAT Error/Question
From: florian.kroessbac...@gmail.com
To: ryanh...@outlook.com
CC: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net

Hy
we have some Problems with BAT on 10.5, but the Proble is, that there are Null
Values in the file. In 8.6 we can export, change something or add something and
then reimport that.In 10.5 this isn't working (cause of Null Values in the
Export)--Florian Kroessbacher
florian.kroessbac...@gmail.com

I think I know what the issue is but can't seem to verify ...

- 4 node 10.5 Cluster with DNS enabled.
- Currently, I have a known DNS resolution problem in the cluster, I know that
and am working on it.

What currently happens is I'll upload a file in BAT then run a job (like
import) against the file I uploaded and the Job Scheduler log comes back with a
'success' result but N/A items processed. When I open the log I get "Error;
cannot reference /...../filename.tar".

I'm guessing that BAT is using the DNS resolver to reference node/path/file and
since DNS is bunk right now, it can't resolve the node. I can't find in the
Googles and docs where it definitively says BAT uses DNS when enabled.

Is that my issue or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks,

Ryan