> On 5 Feb 2015, at 16:51, NateCCIE <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Use DIGICERT!  You can get a wildcard cert from them, and use it over and 
> over.  So you just generate the cert based on the CSR from each app and it 
> loads right in.
> 
> Works great on CUCM, CUC, CUP, & Expressway!

Thanks Nate, good to know that Digicert can issue certs with the right 
extensions, but I’m running 8.6.x and I don’t believe I can do wildcard certs 
on anything less than 10.5.x

As each server has it’s own private key they key either needs to be duplicated 
across all servers (I don’t believe you can do this on 8.6.x) or else the OS 
needs to support the feature natively (as it does in 10.5+)

---
/-Gary Parker----------------------------------f--\
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     Tel: +441509635635  Mob: +447989172258      o
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |
\r----------------------------------------------d-/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to