According to DocWiki, Check the CUCM route plan report to ensure that the agent extension is unique. Check the MIVR and JTAPI client logs for agent login <\b>Sometimes CTI/JTAPI may not be delivering events for the agent DN. Escalate to IPCBU JTAPI team with relevant logs. Just my initial thoughts
Sincerely, Ryan Burtch On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Anthony Holloway < [email protected]> wrote: > I'm curious t know what his state looks like from within Finesse > Supervisor or CUIC Live Data. > On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:59 AM Jose Colon II <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I have some agents that every so often get stuck in reserved state. They >> close the browser and reopen and it still says stuck in reserved. The >> browser does not allow them to log out just close the browser. >> >> I did a test.... >> >> I logged into his computer and logged into finesse with firefox and it >> showed "reserved" as his state. >> >> I logged in as him on my computer and it showed "not ready" and >> everything looked fine. >> >> I then logged back into this machine and logged him in with firefox and >> it showed "reserved". >> >> So from this I know its not the system but the machine he is using that >> is causing the issues. >> >> Has anyone else seen these types of problems. These users are at remote >> locations going over a MPLS network. Network ping times are under 60ms and >> it happens at more then one locations with more then one agent. >> >> Thanks >> Jose >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
