From: dpa...@fidelus.com
To: norm.nichol...@kitchener.ca; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:09:32 +0000
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Forwarding an inbound caller straight to Voicemail
8.0

For routing based on ANI, Ryan Huff’s suggestion will certainly help from the
perspective of CUCM. You can use this alongside CUC routing rules – route calls
from the 519 area code to a specific mailbox. If you
 know these callers from area code 519 are dialing the same DNIS, then routing
by ANI in CUCM won’t be needed – simply route the DNIS to voicemail, add a
routing rule matching the 519 calls, and route to a mailbox.