From: dpa...@fidelus.com
To: ryanh...@outlook.com; norm.nichol...@kitchener.ca;
cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Forwarding an inbound caller straight to Voicemail 8.0
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:50:48 +0000

Doc on ANI-based call routing in UCCX:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/197424933/Cisco-UCCX-ANI-Based-Call-Routing#scribd

Norm can use this as a starting point assuming the call is routing into UCCX
already. But use the call redirect step instead of the set step specified in the
 article. Use call redirect to send the call (which returned TRUE based on the
previous IF step looking at calling party) to a DN in CUCM configured for
CFwdAll to Unity Connection. Then have a dedicated voice mailbox for these
calls with a matching DN.

What I’m not sure of is whether CUC will match the voicemail user based on
first redirecting number, which might use the CTI port performing the redirect…
Not
 sure… would need to test… but it’s probably the cleanest solution IMO.