I also cut a DVD from the v9.1.1su4 ISO and the installer complained there was 
no DVD installed. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 12:01 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> I'm performing a lab install of CUPS using v9.1.1b install media, and want to 
> do an inline upgrade using the 9.1.1SU4 iso file. I check the MD5 and it 
> looks good. I checked the README and it doesn't say anything about inline 
> upgrades, just Refresh and Standard.
> 
> I've done this with CallManager, Connection and UCCx, so I assumed this was 
> possible with CUPS, especially since it gave me the option.
> 
> Is there something I'm doing wrong? The file has the same permissions as the 
> other upgrade files I've used. It simply says there are no upgrade files in 
> the directory.
> 
> thoughts?
> 
> 
> 
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
> Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
> Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
> University of Guelph
> 
> 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
> [email protected]
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
> Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
> Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to