Turns out. It's a bug. Not sure how many people this might affect, but if 
you're running CUPS 9.0 or 9.1, you might have issues upgrading. 


https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCud74812 


Valid upgrade files seen as invalid 


I'm getting a bootable 9.1(1)SU4 published as the workaround since it's a new 
install. 







--- 
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. 
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure 
Computing and Communications Services (CCS) 
University of Guelph 

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 
[email protected] 
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs 
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building 
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Lelio Fulgenzi" <[email protected]> 
To: "Cisco VOIP" <[email protected]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:00:06 PM 
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUPS v9.1.1b install media not seeing v9.1.1SU4 patch 
file 




I'm performing a lab install of CUPS using v9.1.1b install media, and want to 
do an inline upgrade using the 9.1.1SU4 iso file. I check the MD5 and it looks 
good. I checked the README and it doesn't say anything about inline upgrades, 
just Refresh and Standard. 


I've done this with CallManager, Connection and UCCx, so I assumed this was 
possible with CUPS, especially since it gave me the option. 


Is there something I'm doing wrong? The file has the same permissions as the 
other upgrade files I've used. It simply says there are no upgrade files in the 
directory. 


thoughts? 





--- 
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. 
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure 
Computing and Communications Services (CCS) 
University of Guelph 

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 
[email protected] 
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs 
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building 
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 


_______________________________________________ 
cisco-voip mailing list 
[email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip 

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to