CER10 is managed by PLM10.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Heim, Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I think CER is still on its on island.
>
>
>
> *Dennis Heim | Emerging Technology Architect (Collaboration)*
>
> World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
>
> [image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
>
> [image: chat][image: Phone] <+13142121814>[image: video]
>
> "Innovation happens on project squared" -- http://www.projectsquared.com
>
>
>
> *Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting Room
> <https://wwt.webex.com/meet/dennis.heim>*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf
> Of *Scott Voll
> *Sent:* Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:04 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [cisco-voip] licensing 8.6 vs 10.5
>
>
>
> we are looking at upgrading soon.  Can someone confirm what I believe:
>
>
>
> in version 10.x our licensing changes to user based.  With this, I can add
> as many nodes as I like? I currently have 2 nodes. if I wanted to add a 3rd
> that would be included?  or adding HA?
>
>
>
> This would be for CM, UC, CER, presence, but not UCCx?  am I correct?
>
>
>
> TIA
>
>
>
> Scott
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to