So backbone is the only team that can publish bootables. So the other teams have to reach out for help getting them published for a customer. The only method I've seen work effectively is "my publisher is down and I need to rebuild as fast as possible". I may or may not have used that method myself back in the day as well.
On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Anthony Holloway < [email protected]> wrote: > Thanks Brian. And from what you recall, this whole "don't make it easy" > game which TAC engages in....how do we play it with them? > > On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:18 AM Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Agreement with Red Hat. They don't want people being able to easily >> download Red Hat. There were some rumors of CUCM 11.x being on CentOS >> which would allow us to just keep the bootables on cisco.com but I don't >> think that's happening any more. >> >> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Anthony Holloway < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> >>> I know there are some TAC people on this mailing list, so what's up with >>> the bootable image topic? Are we not entitled to a copy, or do we have to >>> exchange favors in order to upgrade our customers/selves? >>> >>> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 5:45 PM NateCCIE <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> TAC will get you the ISO if you ask nice/ push hard enough. Especially >>>> if you get a Cisco employee and not an outsource engineer. >>>> >>>> Sent from my iPhone >>>> >>>> On May 21, 2015, at 2:40 PM, Justin Steinberg <[email protected]> >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>> that's not possible afaik >>>> >>>> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:25 PM, Ryan Huff <[email protected]> >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>>> I have CCX 8.5.1; I am going to 10.6.1. >>>>> >>>>> I am NOT doing an in-place upgrade. I'm having issues sourcing the >>>>> .ISO for their current version, so I can restore/jump upgrade it to 10.6.1 >>>>> and get a same version DRS to import. >>>>> >>>>> Is it possible to extract the historical reporting data *only*, and >>>>> move that into CUIC (CCX 10.6.1). I could be asking something ridiculous; >>>>> just not that versed in this area of CCX. >>>>> >>>>> Any other ideas? (in-place upgrade just isn't possible due to other >>>>> factors not-relevant to this question). >>>>> >>>>> Thanks, >>>>> >>>>> ryan >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>>> [email protected] >>>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>>> >>>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> cisco-voip mailing list >>>> [email protected] >>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> cisco-voip mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>> >>> >>
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
