Sounds like a codec issue. Are both sides negotiating the same codec?

Thanks,

Ryan

-------- Original Message --------
From: Robert Schuknecht <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 09:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [cisco-voip] External Call from Movi Client to Conductor fails after 5 
sec

>Hi all,
>
> 
>
>I am facing a problem with an external call from a movi client (movi is
>registered to some external video system) which disconnects after about 5-7
>sec.
>
> 
>
>Setup:
>
> 
>
>External Movi Client -à Expressway-E-àExpressway-C -à CUCM Cluster -à
>Conductor -à vTP Server
>
> 
>
>In the CUCM Traces I have seen that there is an re-invite from conductor
>towards CUCM and CUCM sends the re-invite towards Exprassway-C. After that I
>am seeing an Bye from CUCM towards Expressway-C with cause code 47 Resource
>Unavailable.
>
> 
>
>I am using CUCM Version 10.5.2, Expressway Version X8.5.x, Conductor Version
>X3.xxx
>
> 
>
> 
>
>Any hint would be very welcome!
>
> 
>
>/Robert
>
> 
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>cisco-voip mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to