Has anyone seen the Call Manager RTMT alert for CiscoGraceTimeLeft, CiscoNoProvisionTimeout, CiscoSystemInDemo, or CiscoSystemInOverage occur?
The RTMT alerts are all enabled (default) but I've seen multiple call manager 9.x and 10.x go over the licenses in ELM/PLM and get out of compliance by a few phones but never seen these alerts turn red in RTMT or nothing in the local syslog for them either. I've been over by 1 Enhanced license for 3-4 days now and have 58 days left and none of these have raised in RTMT. The documentation states the RTMT alert is where to enable these and they are on by default. Is there some other knob not covered in the documentation? The ELM and PLM documentation state it is up to the application to enforce and alert on licensing matters. I do not see a way to enable a syslog server on the PLM server. I have snmp enabled but am not seeing any snmp traps either. Has anyone looked into polling PLM directly to monitor licenses are compliant or not, or to get counts via SNMP? The Unity Connection alerting mechanism works fine, and unity connection stops taking calls if licensing issue goes past the grace period. That is changing in future though. Regards, Erick _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
