I'm reading through the IM&P v9 documents and it's referring to user count 
maximums and thresholds. I'm wondering how these apply. 

Our CallManager v9 setup is LDAP synchronized to our enterprise AD with about 
70,000 users being brought into the directory. 

Not all of these users will be IM&P users, in fact, only a small portion of 
them will be. 

I'm assuming that the user count maximums and thresholds only apply to 
configured users, say those with "Enable User for Unified CM IM and Presence 
(Configure IM and Presence in the associated UC Service Profile)" enabled in 
the user configuration page. 

Do I got it right? 

Do the number of phones I have in my cluster have any bearing? Is it just users 
that are enabled for IM&P? 

Thanks 

--- 
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. 
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure 
Computing and Communications Services (CCS) 
University of Guelph 

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 
[email protected] 
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs 
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building 
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to