Yes, sounds like the upgrade may not have actually succeeded. You may want to 
consider failing back to the inactive partition on all the nodes in the 
cluster. You may have to re-establish DB replication, but if it was working 
before the upgrade it should work after a switch back. All the upgrade logs 
should still be available.

But get in touch with TAC first.

+Chris
TME – Spark Call and MediaSense

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of James 
Buchanan
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 12:15 PM
To: Andy Carse <[email protected]>
Cc: Cisco VoIP List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade woes

It's P1 TAC case time!

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Andy Carse 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I thought I was home and dry with this upgrade, but it would seem that the gods 
have deserted me.
I upgraded to 10.5.2.13900-12 after some issue with GBNP, everything seemed ok.
This morning I've come in to find that the database on the publisher won't 
start.
So I've tried
1. reboot of the cluster (its not gone live yet) no change.
2. Utils service start A Cisco DB
2. tried dbreplication stop on the subs, then the publisher.
           dbreplication dropddmindb on the subs
           dbreplication dropadmindb on the pub
The pub comes back with "DropAdminDB cannot be executed on standalone or Cores 
cluster"

I can't even web to ccmadmin on the pub and I forgot to carry out the "Golden 
Rule" of taking a backup soon after the upgrade.
If I try to RTM that also fails......
Is it time for a start from scratch moment?



--
Rgds Andy

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to