I'd go through a quick checklist while calling in a severity 1 TAC case; - forward and reverse DNS for all cluster nodes (and resolving to the correct addresses)
- verify the processNodes, if using hosts or fqdn, are correctly resolvable. This will prevent A Cisco DB from starting as well as GUI authentication - do not have an absurd clock sync on the nodes (Stratum 3 or better) Thanks, Ryan > On Mar 2, 2016, at 12:13 PM, Andy Carse <[email protected]> wrote: > > I thought I was home and dry with this upgrade, but it would seem that the > gods have deserted me. > > I upgraded to 10.5.2.13900-12 after some issue with GBNP, everything seemed > ok. > This morning I've come in to find that the database on the publisher won't > start. > So I've tried > 1. reboot of the cluster (its not gone live yet) no change. > 2. Utils service start A Cisco DB > 2. tried dbreplication stop on the subs, then the publisher. > dbreplication dropddmindb on the subs > dbreplication dropadmindb on the pub > The pub comes back with "DropAdminDB cannot be executed on standalone or > Cores cluster" > > I can't even web to ccmadmin on the pub and I forgot to carry out the "Golden > Rule" of taking a backup soon after the upgrade. > If I try to RTM that also fails...... > > Is it time for a start from scratch moment? > > > > -- > Rgds Andy > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
