Yes RFC 2833 end to end. Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:44:34 -0500 Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] DTMF digits not hitting Voice Gateway From: [email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected]
What DTMF are you negotiating on both sides? I would assume RFC2833 end to end? On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Aaron Banks <[email protected]> wrote: This problem has been resolved but I thought I'd put it out to the group for feedback, suggestions or general discussion. One the odd occasion, this customer (who has 8861,8841,7821 SIP phones) calls a business with an IVR and the DTMF digits don't work. It's odd (and infrequent). The caller waits after pressing a digit and eventually the call drops. My solution is to reset the SIP trunk between CUCM (v10.5.2) and CUBE. In all instances, the issue is resolved. On the other side of the CUBE is service provider SIP trunks. My question to the group is do any of you have the same issue with SIP phones? If so, what do you do? Aaron _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
