pattern matching

Thanks,

Ryan

On Mar 2, 2016, at 10:53 PM, Thomas LeMay
<thomasle...@comcast.net<mailto:thomasle...@comcast.net>> wrote:

Hi, Ryan,

I like Uplinx. What are some of the shortfalls?

Tom

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ryan
Huff
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 9:52 PM
To: cisco voip
Subject: [cisco-voip] as built doc generation

What is everyone using to build as built docs nowadays?

Variphy doesn't quite get everything I want to see and Uplinx is nice but has
some shortfalls IMO that never seem to get addressed. Anyone have other
suggestions besides Variphy and Uplinx? I'd love to whitebox something but do
not have the time.

Thanks,

= Ryan =

Email: ryanh...@outlook.com<mailto:ryanh...@outlook.com>