I got stuck with this as well. But my telco wasn't nice enough to say something 
changed. ;) 

I didn't change any of my route patterns, but I did change my gateways. 


Called party IE number type unknown: Cisco CallManager 
Calling party IE number type unknown: National 
Called Numbering Plan: Cisco CallManager 
Calling Numbering Plan: ISDN 


that fixed things up. 


--- 
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. 
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure 
Computing and Communications Services (CCS) 
University of Guelph 

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 
[email protected] 
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs 
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building 
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Aaron Jenkins" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:25:55 PM 
Subject: [cisco-voip] External Mask not showing 



Had Telco switch from ni1 to ni2. After they reset the PRI, outbound calls were 
not showing their External Number Mask. 

Below is what the Debug shows. 

Display i = 0xB1, 'Jane Doe' 

Calling Party Number i = 0x0081, 'XXXXXXXXXX' 

Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown 

Called Party Number i = 0x80, 'XXXXXXXXXX' 

Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown 

Had Telco look into it and they want me to change the plan and type. I looked 
at a debug prior to the change and it shows the same thing but our mask was 
showing up. 







        

Aaron Jenkins 

IT Technician 

P: 440.937.7901 | C: 440.420.3296 | [email protected] 

Web: www.cityofavon.com | Facebook: City of Avon, Ohio | Twitter: @CityofAvonOH 





_______________________________________________ 
cisco-voip mailing list 
[email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip 

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to