Sorry does the 81 get removed or its not added?
- 81 get added on the translation pattern
I am assuming the call is blindly transferred and then not answered?
- No.. the call is normally attended transferred and answered. Just the number 
is the received calls is missing the "81"... and if they don't answer the 
number in the missed calls is missing the "81" in front.
Are you using the remote number field under the device?

- No. I am using "Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls)" on the translation pattern to 
add the "81".


Thanks.


--

Natambu Obleton
CISSP #370414 CCIE #38491
Director of Network Engineering and Operations
FastTrack Communications, Inc.
970.828.1009

From: Nick Britt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:33 PM
To: Natambu Obleton
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Call Transfer stripping digits

Sorry does the 81 get removed or its not added?
I am assuming the call is blindly transferred and then not answered?
Are you using the remote number field under the device?

I will be honest I haven't tested transferred calls while using the remote 
number calling transformation approach but I have not had any complaints either.

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Natambu Obleton 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I have customer setup with dialing 8+number for external calling. To correct 
the missed and received call entries I have the translation pattern "Prefix 
Digits" of "81". This works for calls to the DIDs, but if a call is transferred 
between extensions the "81" gets removed. So in the missed and received call 
entries can't be used. Anyone run into this and have a fix? TIA


--

Natambu Obleton
CISSP #370414 CCIE #38491
Director of Network Engineering and Operations
FastTrack Communications, Inc.
970.828.1009<tel:970.828.1009>


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip



--
- Nick
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to