The MRGL for those sites are the same as the others and I have verified the
ringback.wav is on both servers. This has been working for the past 3 years
without issues. Just started getting reports of customers hearing silence
within the last 2 weeks. No changes have been made to those sites.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:

> So it works for 126 of your voice gateways, but not 2 of them?
>
> Might want to check the MRGL on those to make sure it's not using a
> different MoH server.  Also make sure the ringback file is uploaded on
> every node.
>
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Jose Colon II <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I have been getting reports of a few locations that are not getting the
>> "ringback.wav" music that I play when the system sends a call to a agent in
>> UCCX.
>>
>> The music on hold audio plays fine but when a call is ringing to an agent
>> the customer just hears silence. This is only happening at 2 out of 128 on
>> a H.323 gateway. My routing all looks good. I have rebooted the routers at
>> the 2 impacted locations and reset the gateways and still silence while
>> ringing the agent.
>>
>> The ring back is set in the Call control group under the "Network Hold
>> Audio Source" setting in UCCX. Pings, traceroutes and network in general
>> all looks great. I cant figure this out.
>>
>> Has anyone else come across this issue?
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-voip mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to