Grace,

I had a similar issue one time, was an odd thing when we vmotioned the
primary node and ended up having issues in reporting with time/timezone and
also issues with database replication on our HA node. Try restarting the
CUIC services perhaps?

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Max Harmony <[email protected]> wrote:

> All,
>
> The last 3 days of HR reports has been 1hr off, so for example Agents
> logged out at 4:30PM, the reports shows them as logged out at 3:30PM.
>
> I checked all the UCCX CLI logs and noticed that I am not getting NTP
> issues.
> The UCCX NTP is the CUCM Publisher, I checked that as well and time was
> correct
>
> Anyone running into this issue, the call center supervisors are freaking
> out, I am still trying to investigate the NTPs that CUCM is pointed to, or
> the ESXi host machine maybe off.
>
> Welcome your advice
>
> Thanks in advance
> Grace
>
>
>
> --
> --
> Grace Maximuangu
>
> CloudPOP/InvictaCloud
> www.cloudpop.com
>
>  *“Go beyond your limits, push yourself, be the best you can be.*
> *Experience new cultures, broaden your horizons, stay connected.”*
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>


-- 
Ed Leatherman
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to