From: James O'Neill <jone...@pasadenaisd.org>
Date: 5/23/17 1:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Hamu Ebiso <hebiso2...@hotmail.com>, cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: BOGEN PAGING SYSTEM.

We use our SRST routers with FXO cards as the gateway for our PAs.  We’ve used
them successful with Bogan in the past using the module that had the POTS
connection.  We’ve also used them successfully with Valcom PA equipment.

I’ve found that if you have a POTS/Analog connection and know the DTMF codes
you can use an FXO port as the gateway on most PA vendors.  Some are a little
tricky and might require a port created by punching down to a 66 block.

James O'Neill