From: Ryan Huff [mailto:ryanh...@outlook.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:28 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] um, where'd the scheduled backups go in PLM

I have a little CLI and GUI based script that fires via CRON on the SFTP
archive (it's a Linux box). It parses the XMLs and extrapolates ctime/mtime
from the file attributes. It isn't a "pretty" report by any means but maybe
gets close to what you want (number of backups and create/mod times). Also has
a little feature to copy every 3rd backup set to a NFS (via Samba) destination
as an "offsite" backup. Probably could add SMS/Spark notifications through
Tropo/Spark without too much fuss.

Its PHP now, but I can refactor into Python, Pearl or Ruby (could probably do
it in Bash too) if needed. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone