From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Mike O
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 1:52 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 cluster migration

Hi All, I need to move about a 100 phones to a new cluster, and then add an
additional 200+ phones. My problem is I want to use the "Prepare Cluster for
Rollback to pre-8.0" parameter, but I can't change the option 150 in the DHCP
server until the next day. My question is once I set this parameter  and I
reset the phones they will register with an empty ITL file, but will the phones
still function? If I can reset the phones to clear the existing ITL and have
them work the following day I can then change the option 150 to the new cluster
and then reset the existing phones and add new phones in.  I know I can lab
this up, but wanted to make sure there were no gotchas associated with this
method.

Thanks,

Mike

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and
attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the
taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached
to this message is prohibited.