Corporate Directory will work with the default settings in 10.4.2, secure EM
will not.

If both clusters are up and running you are much better off just adding
CallManager.pem from the TFTP server of the new cluster to Certificate
Management of the old cluster as  "Phone-sast-trust”.
This will let TVS on the old cluster authenticate the new cluster’s ITL and you
don’t need to mess with anything.

It does require that the phones can establish a secure connection to TVS on the
old cluster, but if they can’t do that already then they wouldn’t take the
rollback parameter change either.

-Ryan

On Aug 3, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Schlotterer, Tommy