TAC should be able to direct it.  I believe each local theater handles
their own dial plans so they should hopefully be familiar with the change.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Gary Parker <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> > On 1 Sep 2017, at 15:43, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Gary--
> >
> >> Pattern:        0+1[2-9][02-9]X+[2-9]XXXXX
> >>
> >> Failing number: 0 1 9    0    8  0   67000
> >>                                  ^ this is where the match fails, it’s
> not a digit between 2-9
> >
> > could it be the 0 between the 8 and 6?
>
> Yes Scott, that’s definitely the issue. Sorry, I thought I’d made that
> clear. There are whole ranges of subscriber numbers in the 01908 area code
> that are now prefixed with 0 or 1 and none of these will match that pattern
> as it currently stands. I’ve added a route pattern on my system to match
> and allow them but this needs adding to the GBNP by Cisco.
>
> Is this something I should raise with TAC?
>
> Gary
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to