Aw. Snap. I read that part too quickly. Thought it _was_ supported via MRA. :(

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2018, at 2:04 PM, Brian Meade 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Big holdup looks to be no multiline with MRA, still only single line there.

The other big issue is no extension mobility support and UCCX is still 
enforcing their single device policy.  I've been having some discussions with 
the Jabber/UCCX teams around this.  Right now CIPC is EOL but I'm still having 
to do active deployments of it due to this issue as I'm sure many others are 
hitting.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Let’s hope voicemail works with multi lines. 😉

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:(519)%20824-4120> | 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, 
Twitter and Facebook

<image001.png>

From: cisco-voip 
[mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>]
 On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 10:44 AM
To: Cisco VoIP Group 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber Multiline is Here

Just in case you missed it, Jabber multiline made it into 12.0.  You'll need to 
be on CUCM 11.5(1)SU4 and install a COP file to support it.

Release Notes
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/12_0/RN/jabw_b_release-notes-for-cisco-jabber_12.html#reference_6CABFFC6E6E2B025EA1C691A8744962A

Configuration Guide
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/12_0/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120_chapter_011.html#reference_08DB2E9280C0A8ABF98E1B329604E883

Video Demo
https://youtu.be/Cosfzf7XoBo

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to