From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Ki Wi
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 4:02 AM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] BE6K Starter Pack behavior/limitation

Hi Group,

If I purchased 2 x BE6k starter packs of 35 CUWL Standard license for
installation with 2 different clusters. There are located in 2 different part
of the world, there's latency issues so we have to do this although number of
users are low.

How will it show up in PLM? 70 CUWL STD license? Can it be shared among the 2
clusters?

Let's say 1 cluster will be using 45 CUWL standard licenses while another one
use like 25 CUWL ? Will this lead to any license violation in the PLM?

--
Regards,
Ki Wi