I’m using a 532 with a DX80 and have been pretty happy with it.  I’ve gotten
good feedback on audio quality and background noise as well.

For those not on CUG these are the headsets.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collaboration-endpoints/headset-500-series/index.html

-Ryan

On Apr 13, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Brian Meade