With respect to comparisons on that post to other vendors, on my DX it
displaced a Jabra Evolve 80 (which I loved) and I immediately got feedback on
the audio quality improvement.

My calls are primarily to Spark and WebEx meetings with video so these aren’t
just g.711 calls so I’m probably not exactly in the target audience for this
first line of headsets.

Most people in TAC won’t adopt until a wireless model is available.

-Ryan

On Apr 13, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff)