It’s been a while, and I know I can use route lists and route groups to 
customize called party number display but I can’t recall what my options are, 
if any, to customize the called party name display.

For example, if I dial 40000 and want only 40000 to continue to display, I can 
do the modifications on the route list/group, ie prefix 999, and build 
appropriate rules on expressway.

But what if I’d like to display “WebEx Pilot” on the phone when they call a 
particular route pattern?

I can’t seem to find any option for that.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, 
Twitter and Facebook

[University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline]
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to