mhhh then try to play with Remote Number Calling Party Transformation CSS.

Create a calling party transformation pattern to change the number from
"prefix + number" to just "number". Keep it in a relevant partition and
assign the CSS to Remote Number Calling Party Transformation CSS on device
page.

Set the advanced service parameter 'Apply Transformations on Remote Number'
to True. Default is False.

This is for cosmetic reasons only. Typical use: user dials e.g. 911 and tp
globalizes to +911 BUT my user doesn't want to see the + sign  on the
phone's display. So I discard the + with a calling transformation pattern
applied there.

Hope it is helpful.