Afternoon all, I have a few Cisco 7971G-GE phones in my ver 11 cucm cluster, running firmware version 'SCCP70.8-0-4SR3AS'
When I am attempting to upgrade these devices to the default phone load on our cluster (SCCP70.9-4-2ES27S) the phones are not taking the new firmware. Can anyone advise of an interim firmware I can upload to our cluster to use in the upgrade process? Many thanks James Consider the environment - Think before you print The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this. You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s). Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
