Where is the call going?  Cucm shouldn’t be updating what the user sees with 
that config, but the thing your sending the call to is probably updating it and 
then cucm shows the update. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 24, 2018, at 12:49 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>  
> Hmmm, went through the effort of building a route group and route list and 
> adding the prefix digits I need on the route group member configuration of 
> the route list.
>  
> But still, the prefix digits appear on the display of the dialing device. ☹
>  
> How do I get rid of displaying those prefix digits? I was pretty sure this 
> was the way.
>  
>  
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
> Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
> Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
> 2W1
> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | [email protected]
>  
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
>  
> <image001.png>
>  
> From: cisco-voip <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Lelio 
> Fulgenzi
> Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 11:20 AM
> To: Florian Kroessbacher <[email protected]>; Brian Meade 
> <[email protected]>
> Cc: cisco-voip voyp list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Customizing called party name/number display for 
> route patterns
>  
>  
> Hmmm, looks like another programming option.
>  
> I was hoping for a built-in option. ☹
>  
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
> Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
> Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
> 2W1
> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | [email protected]
>  
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
>  
> <image001.png>
>  
> From: Florian Kroessbacher <[email protected]> 
> Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 10:52 AM
> To: Brian Meade <[email protected]>; Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]>
> Cc: cisco-voip voyp list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Customizing called party name/number display for 
> route patterns
>  
> Hy out there
> 
> what about CURRI if u were on >10
> Am 20. Sep. 2018, 23:43 +0200 schrieb Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]>:
> 
>  
> I half want to try the old trick of a CTI route point and use forwarding, but 
> not sure I want to intercept that complexity. 
> 
> -sent from mobile device-
>  
> 
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
> Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
> Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
> 2W1
> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | [email protected]
>  
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
>  
> 
> 
> On Sep 20, 2018, at 5:32 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> For name modification, CUCM doesn't have much.  Probably would need a LUA 
> script to update the name in the SIP messaging.
>  
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:33 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:
>  
> It’s been a while, and I know I can use route lists and route groups to 
> customize called party number display but I can’t recall what my options are, 
> if any, to customize the called party name display. 
>  
> For example, if I dial 40000 and want only 40000 to continue to display, I 
> can do the modifications on the route list/group, ie prefix 999, and build 
> appropriate rules on expressway. 
>  
> But what if I’d like to display “WebEx Pilot” on the phone when they call a 
> particular route pattern?
>  
> I can’t seem to find any option for that. 
> 
> -sent from mobile device-
>  
> 
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
> Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
> Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
> 2W1
> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | [email protected]
>  
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to