I'm sure some of you noticed, but earlier this year Cisco started releasing
patches to kill off the last sanctioned method of getting to
platformConfig.xml.  When you run "utils create report platform" on recent
versions, it's no longer in the report.  Someone in Boxborough really knows how
to put the "cus(s)" in "customers"!

https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCvh62145

I'm testing a new version of the UCOS Password Decrypter that acquires the file
for you.  To use this feature, you enable remote support on your UCOS host then
plug in the UCOS host IP, remote support user and remote support passphrase.
The app decodes the passphrase, pulls the file via SSH and displays the
passwords.

Need a few volunteers to test before I update the tools page.  If you're
interested, let me know.  Would post a temp link here but I don't want yet
another dead link floating around.

-Pete