On the surface it would seem as though the list is a liar, but I still
don't think you've answered my question on whether or not you've enabled
the use of the immersive pool.

What is your CallManager Service Parameter for Use Video BandwidthPool for
Immersive Video Calls set to?  The default is to not use the immersive
configuration, which could explain why you're noticing certain devices not
using immersive that you would otherwise think would.