CER / CM 12.5

See attached PDF of for the diagram.  Starting at the bottom left you see
all our Jabber stuff internally goes to CM and CER and works as needed.

Moving our way up the diagram you will see a line from the working
condition going up to remote users.  corporate laptops that are connected
via the VPN. (problem number 1)

Down from that, is non corp, home users that are using jabber in the office
via there RDP connection over the VPN. (problem number 2)

then at the top is the jabber clients that have internet access coming in
via Expressways (problem number 3).

what are others doing about routing 911?  we currently use desk phones in
the office, but we may be moving to jabber and ditching the desk phones.
we really need to come up with a way for 911 to work, no matter the
connectivity.

Back, back in the day, I remember that a very large aircraft company used a
third party (can't remember who they used) with IP communicator that asked
for a address and routed 911 out the local 911 call center via a SIP
trunk.  This is the only way I can think to fix this problem, IF that e911
provider is still around, and IF they work with Jabber.  Do you guys have
any other options?

TIA

Scott