I'm going through the tutorials and unless I've missed something, like an
introduction (which I'll look for again), I had a couple of questions...

  *   Are macros always "running" ? It seems like this is the case... but a
Macro can run and listen without doing anything until a certain action happens
  *   Is there just one macro loaded per system or can you load multiple
macros? The GUI seems a bit confusing

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook