Not that I've seen. Have had too many people join a meeting from their laptop in a room with a video unit and room mics and we get feedback.
On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 7:06 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote: > > I may have asked this before, but my searching isn’t working. > > If I set up Webex in a room and pipe the audio from a mic into our Webex > session, and then pipe the audio from the PC into the room, does Webex have > “magic” to prevent feedback? Both for us in the room, but also remote > participants? > > What if I step it up and feed the mic into the room system as well? > > It’s two things we’ve not done yet that people have been asking. > > I’ve been told by our A/V tech support that it really needs a sound > processing system. > > Thoughts? > > *-sent from mobile device-* > > > *Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.* | Senior Analyst > > Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph > > Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | > N1G 2W1 > > 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 <519-824-4120;56354> | [email protected] > > > > www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook > > > > [image: University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline] > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
