Ok. Thx. I’m going to see what we need to make this work. Even, if only at first, it’s a series of muting mics to hear a remote participant’s question.
-sent from mobile device- Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook [University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline] On Nov 15, 2019, at 8:27 PM, Charles Goldsmith <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Not that I've seen. Have had too many people join a meeting from their laptop in a room with a video unit and room mics and we get feedback. On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 7:06 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: I may have asked this before, but my searching isn’t working. If I set up Webex in a room and pipe the audio from a mic into our Webex session, and then pipe the audio from the PC into the room, does Webex have “magic” to prevent feedback? Both for us in the room, but also remote participants? What if I step it up and feed the mic into the room system as well? It’s two things we’ve not done yet that people have been asking. I’ve been told by our A/V tech support that it really needs a sound processing system. Thoughts? -sent from mobile device- Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook [University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline] _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
