From: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:28 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi <le...@uoguelph.ca>
Cc: Pawlowski, Adam <aj...@buffalo.edu>; voyp list, cisco-voip
(cisco-voip@puck.nether.net) <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] setting primary phone for Jabber users without a
physical phone - licensing

The way I use self-provisioning, is to allow CUCM to create the lines for me at
user synchronization time.

System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Feature Group Template > Common
Features* > User Profile > Common User* > Universal Line Template > Common
Line* > All kinds of template settings
System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Apply Mask to synced telephone
numbers to create a new line for inserted users > Checked
System > LDAP > Dir > Enterprise Users* > Apply Mask to synced telephone
numbers to create a new line for inserted users  > Mask > XXXXXXXXXXXX**

*These are just the names of my objects, your names might be different.
**That's 12 Xs to accommodate a NANP +E164 number from LDAP

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:54 PM Lelio Fulgenzi