Check to make sure the Expressway-C has a reverse DNS record for the
Expressway-E’s IP address.

Also, upload your Logs to here: https://cway.cisco.com/csa/

CSA usually has good advice for MRA issues.

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer        |      Engineer

Presidio
         |      presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com/>

20 N Saint Clair 3rd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604
D: 419.214.1415<tel:419.214.1415>        |      C:
419.706.0259<tel:419.706.0259>        |
tschlotte...@presidio.com<mailto:tschlotte...@presidio.com>

[https://www2.presidio.com/signatures/Presidio_Blue_FutureBuilt_200px.png]<http://www.presidio.com/>